GREENORDA PROJECT LLP drafts Projects of maximum permissible emissions (MPE).
The emission limit is a measure of the permissible harmful substance in the air. The Project of MPE should be established for each source of atmospheric pollution, provided that emissions of harmful substances from the source and from the collection of sources of the city or other settlement, taking into account the development prospects of the enterprise and the dispersion of harmful substances in the atmosphere, do not create a surface concentration exceeding their maximum permissible amount at the boundaries of sanitary protection zones and settlements.
The aim of the project is to establish emission standards for each source of pollution as well as for the enterprise as a whole and also to harmonize them in the state environmental expertise.
- Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (chapter 8 of Art.72);
- Methodology for determining emission standards in the environment (Order of the Minister of Environmental Protection of RK No. 110-p dated 16.04.2012);
- Methodology for calculating the concentrations of harmful substances in the atmosphere from the emissions of enterprises (Order of the Minister of Environment and Water Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 221 – of 12.06.2014);
- Recommendations on design and content of maximum permissible emissions for enterprises of RK (RND 211.2.02.02-97);
- Emission regulations
- Methods for calculating emissions (No. 110-p of 16.01.12) and permissible concentrations of substances after the start of activities ((No. 221- of 12.06.14), Instructions for documentation concerning emissions to air (Guiding normative document 211.2.02.02-97) and estimates of harmful emissions.
Who should develop the Project of maximum permissible emissions
The Project of maximum permissible emissions is necessary for enterprises with sources of pollutant emissions into the atmosphere.
The Project of maximum permissible emissions of pollutants is developed for stationary and mobile sources of harmful emissions, technical processes and equipment.
- Specialists of the company carry out an inventory of all sources of atmospheric pollution on-site.
- Calculation of emissions for each pollution source. Establish emission standards based on the results of the pollutants dispersion calculation.
- Design project sections.
- The developed project is submitted for approval to the Customer and then, after its approval, is sent to the authorized body for state ecological appraisal.
- The project is transferred to the Customer after the state ecological appraisal positive conclusion.
Terms of maximum permissible emissions project approval in government bodies:
for the first category of economic activity objects – 2 months;
for the second – 1 month;
for the third and the fourth – up to 10 working days.
Maximum permissible emissions project duration:
For 1,2,3 object categories – 10 years, for 4 categories – indefinitely.
Cost of services
The final cost of developing Maximum permissible emissions project depends on the number of emission sources, the location of the facilities and the number of industrial sites.
The company “GREENORDA PROJECT” LLP is a member of the “Kazakhstan Chamber of Environmental Auditors” and participates in the development of normative documents in the field of environmental protection.
If you need to develop a draft of the Maximum permissible emission, please call or email us for advice!