GREENORDA PROJECT LLP provides services on preparation of documents for obtaining Environmental Permit for environmental emissions.
Environmental Permit is a document certifying the right of natural and legal persons to carry out emissions into the environment.
Environmental Code of The Republic of Kazakhstan, Chapter 8;
The Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Order No. 115 of February 20, 2015 “On approval of the documents for issuing permits for environmental emissions forms and the rules for filling them.”
Basis for obtaining Emission Permit
Environmental users responsible for emissions to the environment should obtain Emission Permit excluding the emissions from mobile sources. Environmental users are obliged to comply with the conditions specified in the Environment Permit to release into the environment and are responsible for its non-compliance in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Registration of the application for the Emission Permit according to the established form;
- Preparing a documentation package to obtain permission:
- For I, II and III categories: Conclusion of the state environmental expertise for draft emission standards, plan of action for environmental protection, application;
- For the IV category: Emission standards, established and justified by calculation or instrumental method, application.
- Placing the application (package of documents) on the website of the electronic government;
- Obtaining Emission Permit.
Approval by the authorized body
The application for emissions approval should be submitted to the authorized body for approval.
Wastes Disposal Limits Project duration:
According to emission standards duration:
For 1,2,3 object categories – 10 years, for 4 categories – indefinitely.
In case, if the technologies changes, Emission Permit should go again through the formalities.
The final cost is individual. It depends on to the category of organization, number of emission sources, the location of the facilities and the number of industrial sites.