GREENORDA PROJECT LLP accepts orders for the development of hazardous waste passports.
The passport of hazardous wastes contains full information about the waste producer, the physical and chemical composition of waste, characteristics, the level of danger, the process of formation, the methods of handling waste.
- Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Article 289);
- Form of a passport of hazardous wastes (Minister of Environmental Protection Order dated 30.04.07 No. 169);
- Waste classifier (Minister of Environmental Protection Order from 31.05.07 No. 169-p).
Who should develop hazardous waste passports:
Natural and legal persons producing hazardous waste during their economic activities must provide the receiving company with a copy of the hazardous waste passport for each shipment of waste when transferring waste for utilization or waste disposal.
Hazardous waste passports are developed for the wastes from the Amber and Red List in accordance with the waste classifier.
Hazardous waste passports preparing steps:
- Drawing up a separate passport for each type of waste;
- Coding and determination of the danger for each type of waste according to the waste classifier;
- Taking information about chemical and component composition based on laboratory tests of withdrawal. For wastes submitted by expired goods, the composition of the original product is indicated according to the technical conditions.
- Sending a copy of the hazardous waste passport to the authorized environmental authority in a notification order within three months from the moment of the waste generation in paper form or in electronic form, via the portal energo.gov.kz
Hazardous waste passport validity period:
If the amount and composition of the waste specified in the passport changes over the time, the document must be adjusted.
Cost of services:
The final cost of developing a hazardous waste passport is calculated in a private manner. The type of waste, the number of passports (discounts are provided for more than 3 documents), as well as the need to conduct research on the composition in the laboratory are important.
Have any questions? Call or email us for advice.